Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Making the most of the rainwater tank


All of that rain in October has our rainwater tank full to overflowing. So, now that the weather is warming up, we've started using the water (and not just for growing our tadpoles). On hot days Eli loves running through the hose or sprinkler...and I have to admit that I enjoy hosing him too.







Like all good hose sessions out our place, things got a little out of hand (but enjoyable so) once Eli picked up the hose and started wielding it...Grandma Susan and I made hasty retreats out of the range of his attacks.



This session, out in our front yard, came to an abrupt end, as Eli thought it would be funny to spray water onto the road and towards some unsuspecting pedestrians...thankfully, but disturbingly at times, I can read his mind, so I turned the tap off before he sprayed a family that were passing by...

No comments: