Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Up the tempo!


When we got home last night Eli declared that we should make some music. He grabbed his guitar and he told me to play either the harmonica or the keyboard. I chose the keyboard, but not being blessed with any musical talent, I decided to play with some of the features on the keyboard that really don't require any knowledge of music at all. My favourite game is to alter the rythym, bass and chord volumes for the pre-programmed tunes and if you add in some changes in tempo, well it creates the illusion that you are being musically creative (at least Eli and I think so).


Anyway, after playing around for a while and noticing that Eli played his guitar and jumped around according to the style and speed of my background music, I filmed a short piece of him strutting his stuff as I upped the tempo - here are the results for your viewing pleasure...

1 comment:

Pasul said...

I think you guys should release a techno track!