Monday, April 12, 2010

Virtuoso?


I know that I'm incredibly biased, but I've come to the conclusion that Eli can turn his hand to just about anything he puts his mind to. The other day he told me that he wanted to play the piano, so off he went to the keyboard to recite some of his own original scores...here are some videos of parts of his performance.



Eli had a great time making music on the keyboard, but maybe a real piano might be a more appropriate instrument for him at the moment, because all of those buttons above the keys turned out to be far too enticing, even when the outcome of pressing them came as a bit of a shock (you'll see what I mean towards the end of this second video).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I say let him keep playing with the keyboard - that face alone was priceless!

Unknown said...

He has a great future ahead of him in Free Jazz, Wade!