Thursday, October 29, 2009

Two performing monkeys


I wouldn't say that I'm cut out to be a kids portrait photographer, but every now and then I manage to get Eli and Alora cooperating with me when I have the camera. On this occasion I figured that I may as well try and get these two monkeys to strike up some silly poses for me to snap...and as it turned out they were most obliging.

As always, we started with cheesy grins and for the greatest possible effect followed it up with our best cross looks....




Next we went a little more subdued, by sucking in our bottom lips and looking off into the distance, although another good cross look soon put a stop to that!



Then we tried hands on heads, followed by eyes closed.



Finished up with heads together followed by a good hearty laugh...

No comments: